Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Bento SiNok


     Tak hanya Sinang yang bawa bekal makan siang, SiNok pun juga.  Katanya ogah ngantre di kantin,.. lama and suk-suk-an  (crowded).

     At my kids school, students should buy the meal in the canteen for lunch, otherwise they bring the food from home. That's why I often prepare their lunch early in the morning, ..in a hurry, cause they allready went home at 06.10 am.
      Being inspired from Japanese mothers that made bento or kyaraben for their children, in such a pretty look, I try to make bento.  Healthy food  in variety color, arrange in many idea and cute shape.  But I can't  do such gergeous like them yet.  I'll try when have enough time...

      In this lunch box  I made a heart shape rice, fried chicken, tofu balls, mix vegetable saute, and put fresh strawberries for the dessert.  For my boy I also prepared some sugar in a small plastic clips, so the strawberries taste not too sour.
The mix vegetable contains carrot, babycorn and 'sawi ijo' (what is this in English,.. maybe that's  a kind of spinach ..yeach!).

No comments:

Post a Comment